When I saw this book on Kickstarter, I had to find headlines for it!
Not because I get angry, BUT BECAUSE SOMETIMES PEOPLE ON THE ROAD DRIVE ME COMPLETELY CRAZY!!!
Actually, I’ll try to find subheadlines.
I feel the title of the book is very strong (I love it). And it makes for a perfect headline if it was a blog post, too. No messin’ with what’s workin’.
Soo… KEEP CALM AND WRITE HEADLINES!
(Why am I yelling?)
- If you get angry real easy real fast, it’s because of your brain (not you)
- Here is why you get angry
- You don’t get angry… your brain does!
- Do this to make sure your brain makes you completely freak out
- How to not freak out when you freak out
- How to tell your brain to STFU (and stop being mad)
- Anger is needed… just not THAT MUCH!
- You have the right to be angry. Just put it to good use.
- Be angry, and do something great with it
- How to be angry in a constructive way
- How to be angry without being mad
- Anger is not always bad. It’s only bad if you completely freak out.
- You didn’t learn how to properly get angry in school. Learn now.
- The definitive guide to getting angry (and not snap)
- Anger management: the ultimate guide to stay zen and sane
- At last! Science explains why you get mad, and how to stay zen
- Welcome to the anger school, where you learn how to be angry and not freak out
- Here is what to do when you get angry
- Don’t freak out: it’s [okay/good] to be angry!
- DON’T keep calm and carry on anyway
- This book will teach you how to be angry (seriously)
- Read this book and you’ll never be angry ever again
- Read this book and transform your anger into a positive change
- Anger is great – if you do something positive about it
- Anger can change you for the best. Here is how.
- How to get angry like a boss
- How to get angry and feel good about it
- How to lose your shit like a gentleman
- How get angry and not lose your shit
- You don’t know how to (properly) get angry. Here is why.
- Stop being angry (and do this instead).
- You can’t stop getting angry. Here is why (and what to do about it)
- The science behind getting angry, forgiving, and changing for the better
- The science of being mad
- Are you angry or cool? Don’t choose!
- When you’re angry, choose to be cool
- How change can emerge from being angry
- Stop putting up with anger
- Here is everything you need to know about getting angry
- Anger is your best friend
- Meet your new change trigger: anger
- The mood that makes you keep your cool: ANGER!
- Get angry right the first time
- Anger is devastating for your mood and relationships. Or is it?
- Snap without scaring your [parents/spouse/friends]
- Why being angry is actually GOOD for you
- These 9 rage triggers will put your brain into anger mode
- “What the hell was that?” Learn to be angry and be cool about it
- How to be angry without loosing your cool
- How to be angry without destructing yourself
- Cool is the new angry
- If anger makes you depressed, here is what to do about it
- Anger can you make you depressed. Here is how to fix it.
- Snapping at people isn’t helpful. Here is what to do instead.
- Put anger in the trash once and for all
- You don’t need to act angry to be angry
- No need to be angry about being angry
- How to be angry… and not be angry about it
- Why anger shows you what’s wrong in your life, and what to do about it.
- How to get angry even if you don’t like being angry
- Then zen guide for angry people
- How to keep your cool for dummies
- How to tame your anger and put it to work
- How anger can help you discover what’s wrong in your life
- Make anger your new best friend, and discover how to make it work for you
- The change agent nobody expected: anger
- Be happy to be angry
- Don’t let anger destroy you
- Here is how anger makes you sick
- 9 ways to get angry without getting mad
- How to stop being angry in 5 minutes without boiling inside
- Read this if you can’t stand being angry
- We can’t make you stop getting angry. But we can show you what do to with it.
- How anger can be a tool for self development
- Personal growth through anger
- Be cool about your rage
- Being angry: it’s not so bad after all
- Learn what are the rage triggers and regain control of your cool
- How to stay cool in every situation (even when you’re boiling inside)
- Boiling on the inside and cool on the outside: it’s possible!
- How to secretly boil inside without losing your cool
- Stop being frustrated, and start being aware
- Angry? There’s nothing wrong with you – learn why
- When being angry is not cool
- The ultimate guide to getting mad and not make you sick
- Become a master at being mad without acting mad
- How to become the coolest mad person around
- How to be the best angry person around
- Good things come to those who get angry (the right way)
- Does your anger make you mad… or wise?
- The wise man’s guide to being angry
- Everybody gets angry. Some people are just way better at managing it.
- Are you angry? Join the zen club.
- The secret technique zen monks use to always stay cool
- How to keep your cool in any circumstance
- This mental reframe will make you go from super angry to super zen
- Please don’t read this book if you want to screw your relationships
- How to identify what makes you angry in everyday situations, and how to deal with it
- Deal with it: your anger is not a fatality
- A foolproof step-by-step guide to managing your anger when it arises
- Here is why you’ll love getting angry
- Read this book, and the next time you’ll be angry, you’ll thank me
- Calm people get angry too. They just deal with their anger way better. You can too.
- Learn these 9 rage triggers, and you’ll never get mad ever again
Completed in 47:17 (in 2 sittings).
How It Felt
I think it’s a win overall.
Not only it was fast (like VERY fast… weird), but I think I have quite a few great propositions here.
I think digging my favorite headlines could yield even better ones.
But I really, really like #42: “The mood that makes you keep your cool: ANGER!”
(It has a bit of an Insanity Wolf vibe to it.)
What I Learned
- I haven’t written headlines for the past few days, and I think it helped with my speed today…
- or maybe that’s because of the tone of voice of the author. I love the way she writes about this serious topic in a very informal, slang, and sometimes vulgar way.
- Tone of voice can make or break a headline (and the interest in a topic, too)
- Writing subheadlines for books is VERY fun!