Actually, travelling rocks, but enjoying a perfect self-brewed coffee on the go is pretty much impossible.
(Unless you bring your full, not-so-compact, custom coffee-making kit – Peter McKinnon style).
But there is a way to enjoy a delicious coffee while traveling… with Pakt.
As they say, Pakt is…
Everything you need to make barista-quality coffee in one sleek, portable package. Electric kettle included.
Let’s brew some headlines for Pakt!
- This small coffee-making kit brews the perfect coffee on the go
- The secret to making the perfect pourover coffee while traveling
- Advice to making the best coffee on the go – by a coffeehead
- The on-the-go coffee that is the most delicious
- Do you ever crave self-brewed coffee while traveling?
- How this small coffee-making kit makes the best coffee you can have on the go
- How to make a delicious pourover coffee while traveling
- Your “hotel-room” coffee is disgusting – this coffee-making kit is here to the rescue
- Who else wants a delicious pourover coffee on the go?
- Do you drink those awful coffees while traveling?
- Why some pourover coffees taste like dishwater
- Pourover, on-the-go coffee that’s full of aroma in 10 minutes – or your money back
- You can laugh at dishwater coffee – if you use this coffee-making kit
- Why some coffeeheads (almost) always make the best coffee while traveling
- When baristas want to have a delicious coffee on the go, this is what they do
- It seems incredible that you can make a delicious pourover coffee with this traveling kit
- 5 disgusting on-the-go coffees – which one don’t you want to drink ever again?
- How many 5$ barista coffees do you want while traveling – for only $0.49 each?
- Who ever heard of a coffeehead having the most delicious pourover coffee – and making it themselves on the go?
- How I made a better pourover coffee while traveling in 10 minutes
- Discover the best pourover coffee-making kit that lies hidden in your luggage
- Baristas prove 9 out of 10 travelers can make a better pourover coffee in 10 minutes
- How I made the best pourover coffee with a “travel kit”
- How often do you hear yourself saying: “No, I didn’t bring a travel coffee-making kit; I’ve been meaning too!”
- Thousands (coffeeheads) can make a perfect coffee on the go – but never discover how!
- Whose fault when on-the-go coffee tastes like dishwater?
- How a travel coffee-making kit made me a star barista
- Do YOU make dishwater pourover coffee while traveling?
- Guaranteed to brew the best on-the-go coffee – or we pay you 5 Starbucks coffees every day for the duration of your trip!
- Do YOU make a “frown” pourover coffee?
- How a travel coffee-making kit improved my pourover coffee in 10 minutes
- 6 steps to making a delicious pourover coffee on the go – with this fascinating coffee-making kit
- Delicious pourover coffee that lies hidden in your luggage
- Is a delicious on-the-go pourover coffee worth $.49 to you?
- Everywhere coffeeheads are raving about this amazing travel coffee-making kit!
- Do YOU make an embarrassingly disgusting pourover coffee on the go?
- Six types of on-the-go coffee. Which one do you drink?
- How to make a delicious coffee while traveling… Use Pakt and follow these easy directions
- Today… make a delicious on-the-go pourover coffee – for the price of a pair of headphones
- Does YOUR pourover coffee ever disgust you?
- Is your on-the-go coffee tasteless?
- How to make a better pourover coffee while traveling – with this compact travel coffee-making kit
- To people who want a delicious pourover coffee on-the-go – but don’t know how to make it
- This almost-magical travel coffee-making kit brews coffee like your favorite barista
- The crimes we commit against our caffeine-craving tastebuds
- The traveller who brew delicious coffee on the go
- They scoffed when I unpacked my travel coffee-making kit – but when they started to sip!
- Throw away your impractical custom travel coffee-making kit!
- How to brew a delicious coffee with a travel coffee-making kit
- Who else wants a delicious coffee – made with a travel coffee-making kit?
- Shitty travel coffee-making kits that keep coffeeheads making a huge mess in their hotel rooms
- Collapses to the size of an amenity kit… makes a delicious on-the-go coffee
- No more dishwater coffee while traveling for ME
- (Your on-the-go pourover coffee:) often drinkable, never delicious
- How bad is a custom travel coffee-making kit brewing your coffee?
- To coffeeheads who want to drink a delicious pourover coffee while traveling
- How to brew a pourover coffee to suit your taste while traveling
- DRINK NO COFFEE… until you’ve seen this incredible travel coffee-making kit
- Bring those delicious pourover coffees with you on the go
- “I brew a delicious pourover coffee… and travelled too”
- Why Pakt makes the best on-the-go coffee in 2019
- Right and wrong on-the go coffee brewing methods – and little tricks that will make your coffee more delicious
- New travel coffee-making kit gets you compliments [galore/from coffeeheads]!
- Imagine ME… brewing a delicious pourover coffee while traveling
- This is Peter McKinnon… bringing all his kitchen to brew a coffee on the go.
- How to brew the perfect on-the-go coffee with a tiny small travel coffee-making kit
- Brew a delicious pourover coffee while traveling without bringing your whole kitchen with you
- Custom travel coffee-making kits suck. Here is what you should do.
- Why most travel coffee-making kits suck and what to do instead
- Stop bringing half of your kitchen utensils! And start making a delicious on-the-go coffee.
- Enjoying a delicious pourover coffee while travelling is now possible!
- “Damn, I wish I could make a home-made pourover coffee in my hotel room!”
- The small, streamlined travel coffee-making kit that makes a delicious pourover coffee everywhere
- Make a delicious pourover coffee anywhere
- All you need is water and electricity
- Give me a hotel room and I’ll make you the most delicious pourover coffee you’ve tasted while travelling
- Your favorite home-brewed coffee – now in your hotel room
- Why my “hotel-room” pourover coffee tastes better than your barista’s
- Make the best on-the-go coffee you’ll ever tasted – or your money back
- The travel coffee-making kit so small it fits in 1/3th of a regular backpack
- What if a kettle, a dripper, a coffee container and a mug could fit in the palm of your hand?
- If I can make a delicious pourover coffee on the go, you can too!
- 6 steps to brewing the perfect on-the-go (pourover) coffee
- This travel coffee-making kit only takes up the space of a rolled sweater
- Here is what to do when you crave a delicious coffee in your hotel room
- This Kickstarter compact coffee-making kit is everything traveling coffeeheads have been waiting for
- 7 minutes and this coffee-making kit – that’s all it takes to brew a delicious coffee while traveling
- This travel coffee-making kit fits in your carry on luggage – along with your clothes and amenity kit
- For all the coffeeheads who want a delicious pourover coffee while travelling
- Pourover coffee and travelling finally united!
- Discover the world or brew a perfect coffee? Don’t choose!
- How to discover the world and still enjoy a delicious self-brewed coffee everyday
- The travel coffee-making kit you can carry on a plane
- Caffeine and travel addicts rejoice!
- What if you could brew a delicious coffee in your hotel room?
- No decent coffee shops around? No problem!
- This travel coffee-making kit is so easy to use you’ll want to use it at home too!
- Ditch your coffee machine! This travel coffee-making kit is everything coffeheads need.
- Travelling? Why find a coffee shop when you can brew a delicious pourover coffee in your hotel room?
- This travel coffee-making kit is the perfect excuse for coffeeheads to discover the world
Completed in 1:41:54 (in 2 sittings).
How It Felt
I really liked writing headlines for Pakt!
Now, if many of these headlines look familiar, that’s because they are!
The first 65 are a direct variation of the the ones in How to write a good advertisement by Victor O Schwab!
At headline 66, I took a break and switched to my own ideas, just to mix things up.
What I Learned
- You can adapt every headline in a GOOD swipefile. Most online swipefiles have 15 variations of the same mechanics… but only have 3-7 mechanics! I think a good swipefile should have as many mechanics as possible to help you come up with interesting headlines.
- Adapting these headlines took a lot more time than regular ones you find online… I had to think long and hard about the pain or problem that best fit every headline mechanics (it was seldom obvious)
- Good-looking, useful products targeting a niche kinda sell themselves… the USP is so evident!
- It’s been a few times I pick a headline from the last 20 propositions – maybe because I have to dig deeper and get to what we’re really selling?